If you have unexpected authorization issues and any of the following products are installed and running on your computer:
- Comodo firewall
- Makrolock Antivirus
- Panda Security
- Norton Online Backup
- F-Secure Internet Security
- Sentinel HASP License Manager
- "Browser Manager" (mngr.exe)
- "Babylon Toolbar" (browserprotect.exe)
- Anything from the company PerformerSoft LLC
browsermngr.exe AND brwmngr.exe (part of something called "BrowserManager")
- Sidekick Manager (sidemngr.exe; * PerformerSoft LLC product)
- BullGuard Anti-Virus
These applications can modify certain parameters in some Windows API functions in a way that is not 100% compatible with what is specified by Microsoft and cause problems for other applications.
As a first step in resolving the problem we recommend that you uninstall the corresponding above product(s) and re-install your iLok licence manager software as well as your Flux:: software.
If you experience unexpected authorization issues and none of the above-mentioned software is installed, please contact us and provide us with system information and if any other software in line with the above mentioned is installed and running.